Girl Clothes Sites?
Waht Are Good Girls Clothing Sites
www.freepeople.com <- very fun clothes!
www.80spurple.com <--- super cute clothes!
*=stores you may be able to find at the malls near you
Best of luck finding some clothes. ^-^
Questions About Silk Screen Press Screen Printing?
I Bought A 6 Color 4 Station But Have No Idea How To Set Up My Shirts Or Hoodies On It. The Platens Dont Have &Quot;Neck Cut Outs&Quot; And The &Quot;Heads&Quot; Are Confusing. I Know One Clamp On The Head Is For The Frames, But The Other... Idfk!
Here Are Links To Images Of It.
Sorry, I didn't know the question was outside of my experience when I clicked to answer, but if the maker of the platform has a website, it's a good bet they may have a tutorial of some kind, and if not them, then some other brand. All I know is that Speedball ink company makes a lot of printing inks for silk screening. Maybe you could find links to sites from there that could help you. Good luck.
I Need Help Starting A Simple T-Shirt Company...?
This Is An Example Of How Simple And Easy I Want The Company/Site To Be (With My Own Slogan, Of Course)...
How Did This Person Start His/Her Business You Think? I Want To Put Together A Line Of Shirts Just Like This, But Don'T Even Know Where To Start.
You can use given below steps to start a t-shirt company.
1 .Check licensing requirements in your state and locality. You will likely be required to purchase a general business license. You will have to pay a fee, which will vary based on where you start your t-shirt business.
2. Get a state tax ID number from your state's tax or revenue department. This is necessary for paying the sales tax you collect to the right authority. Also, many companies will not offer wholesale pricing to businesses or individuals who lack tax ID numbers.
3. Find a source from which to purchase wholesale t-shirts. Alternatively, you can often find cheap t-shirts at retail prices at stores like Walgreens and Costco.
Design and Sell T-Shirts
4. Design some humorous t-shirts. Styles with snarky or joking comments are usually popular. You can also come up with some unique slogans to splash across your t-shirts.
5. Use your photography skills. If you can take attractive pictures, you’ll have a ready source of t-shirt artwork. Photographs of animals, flowers and outdoor scenes are good choices.
6. Purchase photography and artwork online. You can find artwork for sale on websites like FotoSearch.com and Clipartguide.com.
7. Purchase iron-on transfers from an office-supply or craft stores. You can use these to transfer your artwork from your computer to your t-shirt with nothing more than a printer, a regular household iron and an ironing board.
8. Seek out the help of a screen-printing business to create your t-shirts. This is generally a more expensive option than creating t-shirts with iron-on transfers. However, the t-shirts may look more professional.
9. Take a screen-printing class at a local college and learn how to put your designs on t-shirts yourself. This could help you save some money in the long run, but you will still have the initial investment of screen-printing supplies and equipment.
10. Start out small by making or ordering about 20 t-shirts per design. You don’t want to get stuck with hundreds of t-shirts if a design fails to sell. It's a good idea to order or begin making more t-shirts once you’ve sold about half of your stock.
11. Sell your t-shirts by creating your own website or through auction sites like eBay. You can also find customers at flea markets and fairs. You may even be able to sell them locally by going door to door with samples of your t-shirts.
Im Starting My Own Online
Store For Shirts/Totes And Jewlery
Called &Quot;Paint Me Pretty&Quot;
I Have The Totes And Jewlery Under
But I Need Help With The Shirts
I Have My Own Designs
But I Need To Have Them
Printed Out On The Teeshirts
Someone Has Mentioned Silk Screening?
Please Explain This.
And A Site That Could Possibly Print Out My Own Designs.
Im Not Printing Massive Amount.
It all depends on the type of printing you are looking for as to you who chose to do business with. To gage the type of printer you need would first depend on your art work. If you only have a rough idea as to what you want then you need someone with a graphic artist or if you know what you want and have the art complete, with all color separations and traps completed then you need someone that can print the amount of colors you need. If you are looking to get four color process t-shirts then you will have to be picky about who you use as this type of screen printing requires more knowledge. The best place for you to learn is take take a trip to a local shop and have them explain the processes of screen printing that they can do. Most shops will know of someone that will be able to fulfill any needs that they can not preform in-house.
What To Do About My Mom Being Cheap...?
I Want To Change My Whole Wardrobe For The New School Year But My Mom Hates Shopping For Clothes. Last Year (9Th Grade), I Wore A Lot Of Dark Colors (Black, Gray, Purple) And Turquoise But This Year I Want To Bring The Inner 'Bubbly', Goofy Me Outside By Wearing Bright Colors Like Pink (Which I Love!) And Neon Greens And Yellows. My Mom Won'T Spend Over $12 On Shirts Or $20 On Jeans And A Good Pair Of Jeans Is Like $35! Where Can I Go To Get Cheaper Clothes?
Forever 21 has pretty cheap clothes! Always look in the discount area in American Eagle. Levi's is also having a sale on jeans, which they're all amazing, for $20. I bought just one pair but I could've gone back and buy like twenty more. Always ALWAYS look for discounts! Hot Topic has funny graphic T shirts, some with lots of colors, and others with the same monotone and dark colors like you wore previously. T-Shirts are always relatively on the cheaper side. If you want a certain shirt, then try saving up your money and and spending your own rather than have your mom pay for them... always works for me, haha.
Good luck sweetie!
American Eagle Vs. Abercrombie Vs. Hollister Vs. Aeropostale?
I Went To The Mall Yesterday Since Ae Was Having A Sale, And I Love That Store. I Learned Aeropostale Was Having A Big One Too. Everything In Ae Was Gone, Except For Some Rugbys And Shirts That Were Xxxl. So I Couldn'T Get Anything Cheap From There. When I Went To Hollister, They Had Only One Good Thing On The Clearance Rack, But It Was Only 11 So I Bought It. Aero Was Next, They Were The Most Expensive Out Of All, 20 For A T Shirt In A Sale? Abercrombie Was Last. Got A 20 Dollar Shirt, But Its Cheap If You Think About Average Abercrombie Prices. In The End I Got 2 Shirts, The Two Who Werent Having Sales. (Kinda Funny!) So In My Opinion Aero Shouldn'T Even Ofput Prices Up That High Because They Cant Even Compare To The Other 3. So I'M Left With This Question, Ae, Af, H Co, Or Aero?
1.Ae- Good Envirement, Better Quality, Usually Better Sales.
2.Abercrombie- Cool And Popular, Too Expensive For Most People.
3.Hollister- Too Dark, Cant Even See What You Buy, Ok
ae - the first store i went to before i started going to these four. i loved it, i still have the sneakers i bought there and the necklace and everything. prices are moderate but you get what you pay for.
abercrombie - probably the most well known and worn out of all four, but also the most ridiculously priced and hardest to look good in. if you have any belly fat whatsoever, dont even try their "muscle fit" clothing, unless you want to look five pounds heavier.
hollister - omg <3 haha i love them so much. they're my favorite, their clothes fit in a comfortable & flattering way and they always have so many different shades so you can get exactly waht you're looking for. the prices are up there but they do come down and the clearance has a nice selection.
aeropostale - i like some of their things but their t shirts are kinda weird - idk maybe it's just me but they feel odd on me. however i love their hoodies and tehir prices arent always outrageous.